The horrible Peshawar blast has shaken us – the whole Pakistan nation – badly. This is extreme brutality which killed and maimed several innocent people – a majority of which are women and children.
This is a difficult time for the people of Peshawar as they are living in an atmosphere of fear and grief. Every sensitive and patriotic person could feel the pain and misery.
Who is responsible for this satanic act of terror? The Taliban, Al-Qaeda or any other foreign hand? As soon as the bomb blast occurred, our media and bloggers aimed their guns against Talibans accusing them for it.
But the Talibans categorically denied any involvement and their spokesman even condemned this inhuman and ugly incident.
As reported in The News:
Taliban, al-Qaeda disown blast Thursday,
October 29, 2009 News Desk RAWALPINDI:
The Taliban and al-Qaeda have denied involvement in the Peshawar bomb blast and said they do not explode bombs in bazaars and mosques. According to a statement of al-Qaeda, they are not involved in the killing of innocent people. According to al-Qaeda sources, the elements, who want to defame Jehad and refugees, are behind the Peshawar bomb blast. The al-Qaeda sources say they would continue Jehad against America and its agents across the world. The banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in an email sent to the media also condemned the Peshawar blast and denied its involvement in the Meena Bazaar explosion.
Although I am not a supporter of the Taliban movement and their offense against Pakistan security forces but evidence shows that here Talibans are not involved.
There are a few points to ponder:
1) It was a planted car bomb blast not a suicide attack
2) Though several innocent civilians have been killed or maimed as a collateral damage in Taliban or Al-Qaeda attacks in Pakistan, normally it were the military installations, police and government establishments, hotels and venues frequented by Westerners, embassies, logistic supply and storage terminals, convoys, etc, not public places and markets as done in Peshawer blast. (We don’t support these act also)
3) This happened when US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in Pakistan
One pseudo-intellectual of a so called liberal ideological blog stated that
“Frankly I am not going to guess who did it. I am sick of people smelling a foreign hand and declaring “No Muslim could have done this”. The hand that placed the bomb and the hand that drove the car to Pipal Mandi and the hand that detonated the bomb were all local hands! And they were most likely Muslims.”
This is a stereotype thinking of a so-called liberal whose indoctrination against Islam and Muslim does not allow him to get rid of his or her hallucinations and delusions. Denying and rejecting the possibility of a foreign hand is ridiculous.
The IG Police, NWFP has already stated that the pattern of this particular bomb blast is typical of the 1980s era when Afghan, Russian and Indian secret services, Khad, KGB and RAW played havoc with the lives of innocent Pakistan people and many bomb blasts across the country, especially in Peshawer and Karachi, were carried out by their agents.
We still remember those horrible incidents – the blasts in Peshawer, the Bohri Bazar bomb blast in Karachi, the “Hathora” group, etc. The masters and donors of the so-called liberals and civil society activists of today were behind the reign of terror that was unleashed against the innocent men, women and children of Pakistan.
Their only crime being the citizen of a country which chose to become a bulwark against the Russian communist invasion of Afghanistan. The people who deny this historic reality do not deserve to be called Muslim or Pakistani. This is also a true example of lacking ability to understand Pakistan’s geo-political situation in the historical context. Through this attack the enemies of Pakistan want to create an atmosphere of panic, anxiety & frustration across our nation.
The solution of this whole situation is lies in
1) Complete detachment from US-funded “War on Terror”. We should understand and realize that this is NOT “Our War”.
2) Ask US to limit its diplomats to its embassy and consulates and avoid interference in Pakistani politics.
3) US should withdraw its forces from Afghanistan and stop its support for the “Northern alliance”, which in fact is an alliance supported, trained and used by India for its strategic interests in the region aimed at the destruction of Pakistan.
4) Focus on a liberal trade regime with the US and Western world instead of insisting on aid and loans.
5) Pakistan’s foreign policy should incorporate key objectives to persuade the international community and the UN to urgently resolve the plight of the Muslims across the world – especially the burning issues of Palestine and Kashmir. Of equal importance is to bring to an end the injustices and cruel treatment of the Muslims in Russia, China, India and the Central Asian Republics.
6) Last but not least- there is need of implementation of comprehensive Islamic system through legislations & through practices, which will give us success in this life & here after also.
This is the core solution to the issue of Muslim militancy across the world.